Update June 2021
Due to the corona virus, we have taken a number of measures for your and our safety.
We closely follow the guidelines of the RIVM, the Federation of Medical Specialists and the Independent Clinics Netherlands Association to protect our employees and our patients.
That is why the following measures apply when visiting our clinic:
- General government regulations regarding corona are strictly adhered to. In case of health complaints such as a cold / sneezing / cough / sore throat / difficult breathing / fever or if there are corona symptoms in immediate family members, we would urge you not to come to the clinic and to reschedule your appointment.
- We request that you keep 1.5 m distance when registering at the desk and also keep sufficient distance from other waiting patients.
- In order to keep the number of people in the clinic to a minimum, only the patient is allowed in. Is guidance necessary? We ask you to bring a maximum of 1 person with you.
- It is important that you are present at the agreed time and not too early. Leave the clinic immediately after your appointment.
- You must disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- Keep 1.5 m away from other patients and clinic staff.
We thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please call or email us.